Benaur Law LLC is well positioned to serve as lead litigation counsel globally, and often works with an existing network of law firms and advisors worldwide. Our counsel has fifteen years experience serving as lead and local counsel in complex business disputes, white collar investigations and arbitrations, and has been rated among SuperLawyers(TM) in Business Litigation in New York in 2017 and 2018. The firm is able to offer litigation services with strong investigation capabilities to help with evidence gathering, asset tracing, and developing leverage.
We have significant experience winning litigations and arbitrations at every level of the state and federal court systems and in alternative dispute resolution forums. Our litigation experience includes major litigations on behalf of individuals, small businesses and multi-billion dollar international conglomerates.
The types of litigations and arbitrations we work both domestically and internationally on include:
- Contracts & Business Torts
- Commercial Debt Enforcement & Recovery
- Intellectual Property & Trade Secrets
- Real Estate & Construction
- Shareholder Claims
- Whistleblower Litigation
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Creditor Litigation
- Major Employment Claims
- Severe Personal Injury Claims and Product Liability
- Complex family law (experience with cross-border claims)
- Criminal defense